Sample Cover Letter for the Post of Junior Lecturer
Subject: Job Application for the Post of Junior Lecturer
With due admiration, availing this noble opportunity, I would like to give a brief introduction of myself. I have completed my (Degree name: MBA/M.Phil) in (Subject name: Computer Sciences). Through some reliable source I’ve heard of Junior Lecturer vacancy in your institution.
I find myself as a suitable person for the post. I have performed my educational proficiency in different private colleges as well as I have been the lecture of a private college. I shall always be prepared to admit new challenges and have a ability to educate the students. For further details kindly find enclosed herewith my CV/and Original Documents for your kind pursuance.
Thanking you for your anticipation.
- Sample Leave Application for Death of Grandfather from Office
- Sample Leave Application for Visit Abroad for Personal Issue
- Sample General Manager Announcement Letter Format
- Sample Application Format for Promotion Request
- Sample Cover Letter for the Post of News Anchor
- Sample Application format for Internship Placements of Students