[This is a Sample Follow up Email after Meeting Client. You can also follow these sample as a Business follows up email sample or Thank you email after a sales meeting. You can customize this letter as per your requirements.]
A proposal from (Organization name)
Sub: Follow up Email
Thank you very much for inviting us to your institute for the detailed presentation and tour of the facility. (Authority/another invited person and I, both of us were very moved by the work being done at (organization/institute name). We’re also very grateful to (Authority name) for personally taking out time to brief us on each matter.
Reference to our conversation, we can help in the creation of production of a fundraising campaign for the institute. We have worked out a list of deliverables and timelines so that expectations are aligned and we deliver work to you according to your requirements.
The following work is agreed between us:
- TVC and 9project) Concepts
- Production of TVC – Outsourced
- Design of Key Visual (KV) for the Campaign
- Adapted Designs of KV for OOH/Print
- Social Media Posts (Quantity = 20 over the period of 2 months)
- Pitch for the campaign – Around (date) (we can agree on a precise date later)
- Concepts to be Aligned and Approved – Before (date)
- The campaign goes live a month earlier to start of (Date to date)
As we talked about it, all of the in-house work we do for you (as listed above) will be free of charge. Kindly consider it as our humble contribution towards the great work you’re doing. Any expenses incurred for outsourced work will be charged as per actual.
Looking forward to working with you.
Manager Client Services.