Sample Invitation Letter to Chief Executive for Performance Awards
[It is a sample Invitation Letter to Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for Speech. You can follow these sample Invitation Letters to Chief Executive for performance awards to the employees or staff of the company in the annual awards event/ceremony. You can modify this sample as your requirement.]
Chief Executive Officer
Subject: Invitation Letter to Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
We are grateful to inform you that (School/College/institute name) has achieved its annual goals 10% (More/less) more than the expectations. You will be happy to know that the marketing department of the company under the supervision of (Authority name) performed very well and now we decide to give some extra benefits to the whole team. (Describe in your words). For announcing these benefits we have arranged an event at a local hotel on behalf of the company.
Now we request you to be the honorable guest of the event on (date: DD/MM/YY). (Explain about arrangement).We will be thankful to you if you spare some time from your busy schedule to attend the ceremony and appreciate the whole team with your kind words.
Looking for your kindness
Communication Manager (Job Designation).
- Application format for Semester Freeze due to Financial Reason
- A Visit To A Historical Place/Building (Wazir Khan Mosque)
- Confirmation Request Letter of the Receipt of Resume
- Sample Recommendation Letter for an Appropriate School Uniform
- Even if Children are Young, both Parents should Continue to Work – Open Speech
- Sample Letter format for Second Interview Invitation