[This is a Sample Letter of Outsourcing Recruitment and Selection Process to hiring/manpower agencies for construction projects, production projects in any area or institute. You can also follow this format as a Contract letter for Appointing third-party services(agency) for manpower of your company.]
Sub: Outsourcing Recruitment Letter
We hereby appoint your company to recruit and collect Relevant biodata with medical reports of (number of vacancies), male (Female or both) workers for employment with our company and to liaise with relevant authorities in (Area name) concerning this recruitment.
Each worker must undergo basic vocational training in which s/he will be trained on the agricultural traits of (Institute name).
Our Recruitment Terms and Conditions are as follows:
- Age: 21-45 (as requirement)
- Nature of Work (briefly): Plantation Workers (Job type).
- Daily Wage: (Money amount)
- Monthly Salary: Maximum average earning
- Levy: Paid by Employer.
- Annual Medical Checkup: Formal medical Checkup fee (Money amount); Paid by Employer
- Increment: Based on Performance
- Allowances: 3 Years, any further extension on mutual agreement
- Accommodation: Provide by the Employer.
- Food: On the account of the Employee.
- Medical Facilities: As per Labor Law.
- Air Passage: Free air passage upon completion of 3 years contract.
- Leave and Holiday: As per Labor Law (2 times of agreed daily wage ).
- Normal Working Hours: 8 hours per day (actual working starts from the work site )
- Overtime Allowance: As per Labor Law (1.5 times of agreed daily wage ).
- Payment of Levy: Paid by the Employer.
- Transport: Provided by the employer from accommodation to the workplace.
- Death compensation: As per Labor Law (covered by FWCS).
- Repatriation of sick disable workers: Paid by the FWCS Insurance
- Repatriation of Dead Body: Paid by the Employer (covered by FWCS).
a. That the employee shall not marry with any (Country name) and shall not participate in any political activities and activities of those connected with the Trade Union in (Country name).
b. That the Employee shall not change his employment during the contract period and shall not carry or do business without the written permission from the Employer.
c. That if the Employee is found creating social problems and or engaged in any illegal subversive or criminal activities, and then he will be dismissed with immediate effect and will be repatriated to (Own country) on his own expenses
Termination of service
If an employee is terminated on health reasons after three month probation period, he will be repatriated at the expense of the Employer and if the employee is terminated on disciplinary grounds, he will be repatriated at his own expenses.
The responsibility of agent
a. That you provide recruitment of manpower services and consultation
b. To arrange and apply for a passport, birth certificate, identity card and other documents required by the Labor Department of (Country name).
c. To apply for Entry Working Visa in (Country name) (multiple visas) at the (Country name) High Commission in (Own country name).