Sample Safety Meeting Agenda Format
[Safety meetings are regularly held by people to ensure the safety of others and themselves in every condition. These are Sample Safety Meeting Agenda Format. A safety meeting agenda is written to all people who are interested in safeguarding themselves and is not directed against any particular individual.]
Features of a Safety Meeting Agenda –
- The agenda helps the organizer to create an outline for the safety meeting which has been scheduled.
- It saves time and helps the organizer to conduct the meeting without wasting time.
- It helps the people to prepare themselves before attending the meeting.
[Workplace Safety Committee Agenda]
[From Area name and address]
[Time of the Meeting]
Purpose of the meeting: to reduce the frequency and severity of workplace injuries and to ensure that safety committee certification requirements are adhered to. (Meeting subject)
- Review and post minutes of the previous safety committee meeting.
- Read the mission statement.
- Safety inspection walk-through.
- Review incidents of injuries, accidents or near misses.
- Review of any workplace safety concerns, training, or inspections.
- Review of workplace safety accomplishments if any.
- Health and safety topic discussions: machine guarding safety.
- Health and safety topics: recommended changes or suggestions.
Another Example of Safety Meeting Agenda –
Department of Fire And Emergency Services
[From Disaster and Fire Safety Commission]
[Location: Fire Department Training Facility]
- Call to order.
- Introductions and public comments.
- Handing out minutes of the disaster Council meeting held on [date of the meeting].
- Presentation by [name of the individual] from the Berkeley Police Department.
- Appointment of a subcommittee to work with the planning department on seismic retrofit standards.
- Annual elections of chair and vice chair.
- Staff report.
Attendees are advised not to wear scented products when attending public meetings. People with disabilities are advised to contact the city clerk’s office with a description of their disability at least five days prior to the meeting to enable us to make arrangements as required.