Sample Sales Meeting Agenda Format
[Here briefly describe on Sample Sales Meeting Agenda Format. The sales agenda is primarily designed to achieve the targets of the sales campaign with high margins. It is written for every individual who is working as a field sales representative. You can modify this format as your requirement.]
Points to consider while drafting Sales Agendas –
- The agenda should contain the essential features of the meeting topics.
- The agenda should be prepared in a systematic format to be understood by the entire sales force.
- The organizer or supervisor of the meeting should take the lead in writing the agenda.
- It should also have summary sales records and any corresponding data.
Example of Sales Meeting Agenda –
[Location And Time]
Sales Meeting Agenda
[Host: Name of the Host Of the Meeting]
[Attendees: Names of All Attendees Invited]
9 AM To 9:15 AM — Brief Introduction.
9:15 AM to 9:45 AM — a review of the minutes of the previous meeting.
- Sales activity.
- Activities in the pipeline.
- Status of the goal.
9:45 AM to 10:45 AM — break.
10:45 AM to 11:30 AM — feedback.
- Success stories of salespersons.
11:30 AM to 11:30 AM — upcoming week
- Scheduled sales activities.
11:50 AM to 12 PM — adjournment
- Review projections for the budget by the owner.
- Submission of proposals to sales departments by the owner.
- Listing of outstanding items by the sales department.
Another Example of Sales Meeting Agenda –
Daily Sales Meeting Agenda
[From BEP Automotive]
[Attendees: Names of All Attendees Present at the Meeting]
Morning Sales Meeting Agenda
- Review the business activity of the previous day.
- Showroom log.
- Telephone log.
- Email log.
- Activity sheets of the salesforce.
- Review incoming vehicles.
- Review the number of vehicles needed.
- Vehicle display.
- News from the manufacturers.
- Update of the latest market knowledge.
- Any of the business.
- Ongoing business activities which need to be considered.
[A sales agenda should be limited to the information mentioned above as it would be essential for the management to complete the meeting within the shortest time possible.]