Sample School Agenda Format
[Whenever the school decides to have a meeting they need to write a school agenda specifically related to the reason the meeting has been scheduled. These are Sample School Agenda Format. You can modify these sample as your requirement.]
Points to consider while drafting School Agendas –
- The date, time and location of the meeting.
- The specific reason for the meeting to be scheduled.
- At the meeting is being organized by the school it is essential that formal language is used in the agenda.
- The subject of the discussion should be mentioned on the agenda.
- The school must be open to and also give parents the time to ask questions and receive answers after the meeting is concluded.
School General Meeting Agenda
[From Name of the School]
Topic: Teacher Leader Team Meeting 2.
Objectives Of the Meeting:
Reflect on their leadership roles and plan for the remainder of the year.
Learn the five dysfunctions of a team, the symptoms of the dysfunctions and the methods utilize resources which can address the dysfunctions.
Apply decision-making strategies, facilitation, and questioning which can facilitate adult learning and structure meaningful conversations which can drive improvements in teaching and learning.
Review QSP [quality school plan] to assess the progress of implementation and the impact it has on student learning.
4 PM to 4:20 PM — welcome and introduction.
4:20 PM to 5 PM — participants, may self-select one of the two options provided.
Session 1 – option A – team functioning to build a common language around team functioning by using the five dysfunctions of a team by [Patrick Lencioni].
Evaluate resources for building trust and fostering productive conflict.
Apply the resources to the setting of the school.
Session 1 – option B – meeting facilitation.
Build a toolkit with five at the moment moves for facilitation.
Evaluate a meeting agenda according to the meeting wise checklist from data -wise.
Apply the resources to the school setting.
5 PM to 5:05 PM — transition.
5:05 PM to 5:45 PM — session 2.
Progress check for QSP [quality school plan].
5:45 PM to 6 PM — debrief.
Healthy Active School Symposium Agenda
8:45 AM To 9:15 AM — Early Morning Energizers.
9 AM to 9:30 AM — arrival, registration and activity.
9:30 AM to 9:50 AM — welcome and set the stage with school introductions and the purpose of the day.
9:50 AM to 10:05 AM — active break.
10:10 AM to 10:50 AM — connect the dots: school-based reflection, celebration, and planning.
10:55 AM to 11:20 AM — breakout session 1
11:25 AM to 11:50 AM — breakout session 2.
11:50 AM to 12:20 PM — lunch [please carry your own lunch].
12:25 PM to 12:35 PM — activity.
12:40 PM to 1:05 PM — breakout session 3
1:10 PM to 1:50 PM — inquiry-based planning and sharing.
1:50 PM to 2:05 PM — evaluations and door prizes.
2:05 PM to 2:15 PM — wrap up, recap And adjournment.
- Write A Letter To The Things You Are Interested
- Official Memo Format Letter for Marketing Employees
- Letter for Change Formation of Residential to Commercial Property
- Sample Letter of Acknowledgement Receipt on Deposit or Consignment
- Analysis on New innovative Irrigation System
- Request Letter Asking for Accommodation for one day or Night