Sample Thank You Letter for Job Reference
[This is a sample Thank You Letter for Job Reference. Write a thank-you letter to a person who wrote a letter of recommendation for you. Customize the content according to the information you want to convey.]
Address and other information…
Name of the recipient
Name of the company
Sub: Thank You for Job Reference
Dear Recipient Name,
Thank you for writing a letter of recommendation for me. As you know, I applied for a position as (Job Designation, e.g., system analyst) with (Company/Institute name). Last week, they interviewed me for the position but unfortunately, I did not get the job. (Describe in your own words). Another candidate, who has more work experience than me, was given the job.
Of course, I am a bit disappointed but I haven’t let this experience dishearten me. I have applied for two new jobs and have been contacted by the respective companies who are impressed with my credentials. (Describe all about the situation).
As I continue my search for a good job, I am grateful to know that I have your support. (Cordially describe your greetings). I hope that I can contact you in the future if I need a recommendation letter for another position.
Contact information and Signature…
- Half Day Leave letter format for Sickness from Office
- Sample Letter Rejecting an Offer after Accepting
- Request Letter for Education Allowance for undergraduate studies
- Application Format for Name Correction on Passport
- Job Cover Letter for the Post of Senior News Reporter
- Sample Application Format for Issuing ATM Card