Sample Thank you letter to Mother for Birthday Gift
[This is a Sample Thank you letter to Mother for Birthday Gift. Just imagine how much your mother would have thought about your birthday and you to bring you that amazing birthday gift, so sending a thank you note is a must. You can modify these sample as your requirement.]
My dear Mamma,
You would be surprised to receive this closed envelope from me. I could have told you about it, but I am writing this down to reassure myself. (Describe in your own words).
(Date) is my Birthday. You have always given me wonderful gifts but now I do not want any more toys or anything of that sort. (Describe all about the situation).
You had given me (Book Name/Gift item name). I have read them through and have known many things.
Now I would love to have the (Book Name/Gift item name) as my Birthday Gift. (Cordially describe your greetings).
Don’t you feel happy that I have begun to love reading books? So I shall await my Birthday Gift along with your blessings.
Papa would also like my choice. Regards and love.
Your loving child,
- Change of Business Address Letter for Customers
- Leave Application to School from Guardian or Parents
- Application and Cover Letter format for Post of Procurement Officer
- Sample Staff Meeting Agenda Format
- Email to Principal for Missed Exam Due to Illness
- Job Cover Letter Format for the Post of Sales or Marketing Manager