Sample Workshop Agenda Format
[The workshop agenda is beneficial for mapping out a certain program or event to help maintain order among the people who are involved. These are Sample Workshop Agenda Format. A well-organized workshop agenda provides the participants with all the information they need on the activity proposed by the organizers of the workshop.
Tips for drafting Workshop Agenda:
- Organizers need to weigh the preferences of their audiences and try to understand whether the participants invited share common interests.
- When writing a workshop agenda, it is essential to ensure that things flow appropriately.
- As the workshop agenda is a source of an organized activity care needs to be taken by the organizer to include specific timings, headings, date and all of the information that may reflect in the workshop agenda.
Sample Example of Workshop Agenda –
Security Risk Workshop (Subject)
Workshop Agenda: Security Risk Workshop (Subject)
[Date of the Month].
8 AM to 9 AM — Registration And Continental Breakfast.
9 AM to 9:20 AM — welcome and announcements – vendor introductions.
9:20 AM to 10:15 AM — physical security in an ever-changing environment.
– This session will concentrate on physical security devices for robberies, IP cameras, lacking specifications and how we do banking machines are impacting concerns of security.
10:15 AM to 10:30 AM — networking break.
10:30 AM to 12:30 PM — the personality of a fraudster.
12:30 PM to 1:30 PM — lunch.
1:30 PM to 2:20 PM — malware protections.
– Hacking techniques have become more sophisticated, and there is a need to ensure that countermeasures are also similar. This session will focus on the traditional and the cutting-edge techniques for combating malware and responding to its potential impact.
2:20 PM to 2:35 PM — networking break.
2:35 PM to 3:40 PM — financial exploitation of adults, a panel discussion
3:40 PM to 4 PM — networking break.
4 PM to 5 PM — banker roundtable discussion.
5 PM to 6 PM — cocktail reception sponsored by the organizers.
Another Format –
Brand Workshop Agenda
[From Oxford College of Marketing]
Grand Strategy Workshop Agenda
Grand Strategy Is an Inspirational And An Interactive Program Created To Support You In Creating A Prosperous Brand Strategy.
9 AM to 9:30 AM — Registration and Coffee.
9:30 AM to 9:45 AM — introductions and objectives.
9:45 AM to 11 AM — Session 1 – Purpose and Vision
- Purpose – what does the brand do?
- Vision – what is the brand looking forward to achieving.
11 AM to 11:15 AM — break.
11:15 AM to 12: 45 PM — Session 2 – Values And Mission.
- Values – What Does The Brand Stand for?
- Mission – how will the brand achieve its aims?
12:45 PM to 1:30 PM — lunch.
1:30 PM to 3 PM — Session 3 – Proposition And Positioning.
- Proposition – what does the label do creatively?
- Positioning – where is the corner of the label?
3 PM to 3:15 PM — break.
3:15 PM to 4:45 PM — Session 4 – Personality And Audience
- Personality – how does the brand express itself?
- Audience – who is the brand relevant to?
4:45 PM to 5 PM — summary and questions.
5 PM — adjournment.
[Note: Most importantly it keeps the participants engrossed in the workshop without letting them consider other matters which are not relevant to make the workshop a successful one.]