Once upon a time, there lived a dove. It was passing its days happily. One day while he was sitting on a tree beside a river, he saw an ant. The ant was thirsty. So it went to the river to drink water. While trying to drink water, the ant slipped and fell into the river. It was about to die. The dove saw it. Then it plucked a leaf and dropped it on the river water. The ant got on the leaf and came to the land. It thanked the dove for saving his life. The ant promised to help the dove. One day the dove was sitting on the same tree. There was a hunter. The hunter aimed at the dove. The ant saw it. When the hunter was about to shoot the dove, the ant bit him in the leg. The hunter missed his aim. In a moment the dove flew away. Thus the ant also saved the life of the dove. Both of them became good friends. They promised to help each other in their joys and sorrows. From reading this story we learn that we should help others in their distress.
Moral of the story: If you do good, good will come to you. One good turn deserves another.
- Request Letter format for Providing Meeting Hall
- Sample Job Application for the Post of Principal
- Request Letter Asking for Tuition Fee Waiver of Deserving Students
- Request Letter for Rejoining Classes of Particular Subjects
- Request Application format for Issue of Guest Coupon
- Sample Letter to Uncle Thanking Him for Lovely Birthday Gift