There lived a very clever fox in a jungle. One day, while walking the jungle, he fell into a trap. He struggled hard and at last, he was able to come out of the trap. But unfortunately, he could not come out unhurt because he lost his tail in the trap. So without the trail, the fox looked very odd and strange. The fox was very upset and ashamed losing his tail. But the fox was very clever. He made a plan. He invited all the foxes living in the jungle to a meeting. He told them that he had made a great discovery.
All the foxes became very eager to listen to him. He told them that their tail was of no use rather it looked ugly and dirty. He told them that if they cut off their tail, they would look more beautiful and more attractive. He also told them that he himself had cut off his tail to prove it. The foxes were convinced. But among them, there was an old and wise fox. He realized the trick of the clever fox. He told the other foxes that the clever fox had not cut off his tail, but he had lost his tail falling in a trap. As he did not have a tail, he wanted the other foxes to cut off their tail. It was, in fact, an evil trick of the clever fox.
Moral of the story: ‘Do not listen to the advice of him who seeks to lower you to his own level.’
- Letter of Recommendation for Home Repairmen Work
- Sample Apology Letter to Employee for Official Irregularities Occurred
- Application Format for the Post of Psychologist
- Application format for Character Certificate for Student
- Application format to Open Personal Saving Bank Account
- Job Application Format for Art and Music Teacher