The crows are ugly to look at. So they are unhappy. They want to be beautiful. But how! Once a crow got a chance to be beautiful. One day the crow found some beautiful feathers of a peacock in a jungle. He became very glad. He took the feathers one by one and stuck them in among his own feathers. He looked at himself and became glad and proud because he was no longer ugly like other crows.
So he made up his mind to go to the peacocks and live with them. Seeing him the peacocks understood that he was the crow in the guise of a peacock. They attacked him, pulled out the false feathers and drove him away. When he returned to the crows; they also drove him away. The crow realized his fault. So, he apologized to all the crows. He promised to the crows that he would never be false or over-ambitious.
- Write an Application for Taking Steps to Stop Eve Teasing
- Salary Revision Letter format for Employees
- Sample Experience Letter for Teacher from School
- Request Letter for College Departure Certificate
- Sample Cover Letter for the Post of Secretary
- Sample Letter for Issue of Bank Statement for Educational Purposes