Most vinyl chloride is used to make polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic and vinyl products. Acute (short-term) exposure to high levels of vinyl chloride in air has resulted in central nervous system effects (CNS), such as dizziness, drowsiness, and headaches in humans. Chronic (long-term) exposure to vinyl chloride through inhalation and oral exposure in humans has resulted in liver damage.
- Walking in the Rain
- Sample Invitation Letter to Media for Coverage of an Event
- Speech on Spread Awareness on Cleanliness specifically unclean water
- Application for Installments of Tax Deduction from Salary
- Application Format for Name Correction on Passport
- Mid Valley Megamall – a Big and Well-known Shopping Complex