Write a Cover Letter for the Position of General Manager
Dear Mr. XXXX,
Further to your advertisement on (Newspaper name/online source), I submit my application for the position of (Position Name With Department).
With over ten years experience in (Job area/job specialized area), I have the skills and experience necessary to be a valuable asset to your company. I have degrees in Commerce and Business (educational background and other professional activity) and have worked across all levels of the industry from grassroots through to senior management (job position…).
Among other achievements, I have been responsible for successfully starting up new interstate business offices and departments, coordinating business units, implementing wide-reaching HR initiatives and generating unprecedented profits.
During my time in my current position of general manager at (Company name….), I have successfully overseen business units on a national level and generated a 15 per cent increase in the company’s customer base and a 10 per cent increase in profits.
In 2002, I was awarded the (award achievement…) and (any other award or honour…)
Now I am looking forward in anticipation to discussing my eligibility for the role in person.
- Request Letter to Bank for Loan Installment
- Request Application for Demand a Driver for Company
- Sample Appointment Letter format for Marketing Executive
- Sample Letter to Parent for not attending School Meetings
- How to Write Farewell Speech for Graduating Students from a Student?
- Sample Letter for Issue of Bank Statement for Educational Purposes