Write a Job Offer Letter for a Company
Company name and Address….
(Company name) is pleased to offer you a job as a (Job Position). HR Management authority trust that your knowledge, skills and experience will be among our most valuable assets.
Should you accept this job offer, per this company policy you’ll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date.
Salary: Annual gross starting salary of (Tk. ……..), paid in monthly by your choice of check or direct deposit.
Performance Bonuses: Up to two percent of your annual gross salary, paid half yearly by your choice of check or direct deposit.
Benefits: Standard, Company provided benefits for salaried-exempt employees, including the following retirement account
- Education assistance
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance
- Profit sharing
- Sick leave
- Vacation and personal days
To accept this job offer:
- Sign and date this job offer letter where indicated below.
- Sign and date the enclosed Non-Compete Agreement where indicated.
- Sign and date the enclosed Confidentiality Agreement where indicated.
Mail all pages of the signed and dated documents listed above back to us in the enclosed business-reply envelope, to arrive by (date…). A copy of each document is enclosed for your records.
Attend new-hire orientation on (Date….), beginning at 10:00 AM.
To decline this job offer:
Sign and date this job offer letter where indicated below.
Mail all pages of this job offer letter back to us in the enclosed business-reply envelope, to arrive by (Date…..).
Should you acknowledge that job offer you, your current retain the services of time is going to be on the day that you just sign up for new-hire orientation. Prefer to be employed by the others from the business day right after new-hire orientation comes to an end. Remember to browse the encapsulated new-hire package with regard to comprehensive, new-hire directions plus much more info on the huge benefits that company gives.
Company hope that you’ll accept this job offer and look forward to welcoming you aboard. Your immediate supervisor will be (Officer Name…), Department Manager, (Department Name). Call the main number in the letterhead above during normal business hours and ask to speak to either of us.
- A Beautiful Bird “Black-Crowned Night Heron”
- Sample Application format for Permission to Attend Classes
- Sample Letter of Acknowledgment for Payment of Overdue Balance
- A Report On Role Of Satellite Channels In Our Present-Day Society
- Self Engagement Leave Application Format
- Strategic Management Accounting