Write a Letter on Accepting a Job Offer
Name and Designation…
Dear Mr. XXXX,
With respectfully inform you that, I am Thankful to you for the opportunity to work in (Company name…). As we discussed on the phone and email, I am very pleased to accept the position of Advertising Assistant (Specific position Name….) with (Company Name…). I am Thankful to you for the opportunity. I am eager to make a positive contribution to the company and to work with everyone on the (Company Name….) team.
As we discussed, my starting salary will be Tk. …….. and health and life insurance benefits will be provided after 30 days of employment.
I am looking forward to starting employment on (Date….). If there is any additional information or other requirement and paperwork you need prior to then, please let me know.
Thank you, again.
- Request Letter for Need Based Scholarship
- Request Letter format for Teacher Change
- Sample Application for Change of Child’s School Bus
- Application format for Sick Leave in School/College by Teacher
- Just two weeks left to score early bird passes for TC Early Stage
- Sample Warning Letter for Frequent Absenteeism of Teacher