(Suppose last week you have witnessed a street accident that took place near the Science Laboratory. Now write a letter to your friend describing the accident you have witnessed.)
Date: 00 Month: …. Year: 0000
My Dear XYZ (Name),
It is quite a long time since I have heard from you. During this period I also did not write to you. Anyhow, I now write to you about an accident that took place before my eyes last week. It was about 3.30 pm. We some classmates were on our way home from college. We were trying to cross the Mirpur Road near the Science Laboratory. A young boy was also crossing the road. Just at that moment, a truck was crossing at a great speed. The ill-fated boy noticed it but before he could go to the other side of the road he was run over by the speedy truck. The truck did not stop rather it speeded away. I rushed to the spot. To my horror, I saw that he was no more a human body but a lump of flesh. I was greatly shocked at this tragic scene. I could not forget the scene.
I am keeping fine. With best regards to your parents and love to the youngers.
- Application for Rejoining After Maternity Leave
- Employee Discount Offer Letter Format in an Occasion
- Application format to Participate in Singing Activities in Studio
- My Hobby is Stamp Collecting
- Complaint Letter to Company for Not Responding to agreements
- Cancellation Latter of Admission due to Select nearby School or College