(Write a letter to ABC Publishing House, complaining that the books sent by them were not those you had ordered for. Ask for a replacement.)
Date: 00 Month: …. Year: 0000
ABC Publishing House
Consumer Complaint Division
On 00/XXX/0000 (Date:…Month:…Year:….) I bought a book set (Order No. …….) to be delivered to ……..(Address).
To my dismay, I have not received the set I ordered for and have instead, received the wrong book set. I am highly disappointed.
To resolve the problem, I would appreciate it if you could replace the wrong book set with the one originally ordered. Please let me know as soon as possible what action you propose to take. I look forward to hearing from you within the next ten days.
Enclosed are copies of the transaction document and the receipt.
I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem and will wait until the aforementioned time before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau. Please contact me at the above address or by phone at 0100XXXXX.
Enclosure(s) Copy of receipt and transaction docs.
- Sample Thank You Letter for Returning Hostel Advance
- Sample Resign Letter format Due to Salary Increment
- Sample Medical Referral Letter to a Specialist
- The last but one more will – a father’s last will to his family
- The Problems of Overpopulation
- A Report On Annual Cultural Program Held At (Name of School/College)