Agricultural economics can be an applied field involving economics concerned with the effective use of economic theory throughout optimizing the manufacturing and distribution involving food and nutritional fibre a discipline known as agronomics. Agronomics was some sort of branch of economics that specifically handled land usage. It focused on maximizing the harvest yield while maintaining a great soil ecosystem.
- Sample Letter for Booking Room in Hotel for business purposes
- Techniques used for Temporomandibular Physiotherapy
- Analysis on Conducting a Loan Portfolio Analysis
- Down Syndrome (Causes, Risk factors, and Complications)
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Karnataka Bank Limited
- Solar Energy Solutions can Add Value in Business