Agroecology is a systematic regulation in which uses ecological theory to analyze, plan, manage and compute agricultural systems which are productive but in addition resource conserving. Agroecological study considers interactions of all significant biophysical, scientific and socioeconomic device of agricultural techniques and regards these systems as the basic units regarding study, where nutrient cycles, energy conversions, biological processes as well as socioeconomic relationships are analyzed in its entirety in an interdisciplinary trend.
- Sample Thanks Letter to Guest of Honor
- Sample Salary Increment Application for All Members
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited
- An International Team of Astrophysicists Detect First Black Hole-Neutron Star in Two Separate Events
- Online Library Management System
- Unidirectional and Omnidirectional Microphones