The staple food, sometimes simply called a staple, can be a food that is actually eaten routinely, and such quantities that it constitutes a dominant portion of a standard diet inside a given population, supplying a large fraction from the needs for energy-rich materials and generally an important proportion of the intake of other nutrients as well. Most people continue to exist a diet based on just a small amount of staples.
- The Role of Micro-Finance in the Empowerment of Women
- An International Team of Astrophysicists Detect First Black Hole-Neutron Star in Two Separate Events
- Write a Cover Letter for the Position of General Manager
- Assignment on Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Customer Engagement
- Basic Medical Treatments for Hypertension