A subsistence economy can be a non-monetary economy which utilizes natural resources to produce for basic needs, through hunting, accumulating, and subsistence farming. Subsistence means supporting oneself at the very least level; in any subsistence economy, economic surplus is minimal in support of used to trade for basic merchandise, and there is not any industrialization.
- Internship Report on Investment Operation Of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
- Report on Export Import Business Of NCCBL
- Annual Report 2012 of Northern Jute Manufacturing Company Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Union Bank of India
- Annual Report 2014 of Summit Alliance Port Limited
- The Importance of Online Investing