Artificial grass is a surface of synthetic fibres created to look like organic grass. It is frequently used in circles for sports that were originally or are played on lawn. However, it is now being used about residential lawns and also commercial applications as well. The main reason is maintenance—artificial grass stands up to heavy work with, such as in sports, and calls for no irrigation or trimming. Synthetic grass can be an ideal solution pertaining to keeping outdoor places tidy, clean, welcoming and green together with reducing maintenance costs eventually. You may have a few different areas which can be currently lawned which are difficult and costly to take care of.
- Structural Insulated Panel – a high performance building system
- Earthquake Vibration Isolation
- Permeability of Concrete Made of Brick Chips
- A Visit To A Historical Place/Building (Grand Mosque of Bursa, Turkey)
- Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, Turkey
- A Visit To A Historical Place/Building (Şehzade Mosque, Turkey)