Architectural Engineering involves the examination and design connected with physical objects similar to: buildings, bridges, supports, towers and walls. Those concentrating on buildings have the effect of the structural performance of large area of the built environment and are, sometimes, informally known as “building engineers”. Structural engineers call for expertise in energy of materials and in the seismic design of structures included in earthquake engineering.
- A visit to a historical place/building (Great Mosque of Xi’an, China)
- A Visit To A Historical Place/Building (Laleli Mosque, Turkey)
- Role of Real Estate Sector in Economy of Bangladesh
- Great Mosque of Djenné, Mali
- Jameh Mosque of Isfahan, Iran
- A visit to a historical place/building (Bab Doukkala Mosque, Morocco)