This article focus to Discuss on types of Building Materials. Many kinds of building materials have been around in use since days immemorial. These materials are classified in two types. Natural constructing materials for instance clay and mud have been around in use since many decades. Even today, it is popular to build roofs and walls of homes. Mud is also a natural material that is used in between bricks for strength. Another form of material which is employed regularly includes bricks. Many special types of bricks that are used for construction requirements. The use of glazed bricks for decorative purpose is fairly common.
- A visit to a historical place/building (Sidi Yahya Mosque, Mali)
- Landscape Planning
- A visit to a historical place/building (Mosque of the Andalusians, Morocco)
- A Visit To A Historical Place/Building (Eyüp Sultan Mosque, Turkey)
- Analysis and Design of Building Components (Part 3)
- Analysis Between a Beam Supported Structure and a Flat Plate Structure (Part 3)