This article focus to discuss on Biography of Professor Stephen Hawking, one of the best scientist of the world. Stephen Hawking was born January 8, 1942 in Oxford, England. His father was a prominent investigation biologist. He decided early on to enter science but rejected biology for mathematics and physics. After having his bachelor’s degree through Oxford, Hawking briefly considered a job in astronomy but resolved instead to analyze cosmology at Cambridge. He was fascinated by cosmology, he has mentioned, because it asked “the truly big question: Where did the Universe originated from? ” While studying on Cambridge, Hawking developed amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, more commonly generally known as Lou Gehrig’s disease.
- Report on Material and Methods
- Assignment on Recent Development in Textile Fabric Wet Processing
- Working Capital Management By Ring Shine Textiles Limited (part-2)
- Thesis Paper on Community Analysis of Escherichia coli and Shigella species by PCR-DGGE
- Term Paper On AR KNITWEAR LIMITED
- Assingnment on MP3 players Evaluation and Effect.