The term conservation biology was introduced as the title of conference held at the University of Los angeles, San Diego within 1978. Conservation biology is the scientific study involving nature and involving Earth’s biodiversity with the aim of protecting species, their own habitats, and ecosystems by excessive rates of extinction and also the erosion of biotic friendships. It is an interdisciplinary subject drawing on natural and also the practice of natural resource management.
- Office 365: Filled with Endless Possibility
- Conducting Research To Measure Advertising Effectiveness
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of AuSom Enterprise Limited
- Blood Plasma
- Astronomers Discover 3,000-Light-Year “Break” in One of Milky Way’s Spiral Arms
- Potential New Contraceptive that Uses Antibodies against Sperm Developed by Researchers