The purpose of evolutionary medicine is to understand why men and women get sick, not merely how they get sick. Modern medical investigation and practice has dedicated to the molecular as well as physiological mechanisms underlying health and disease, while evolutionary medicine concentrates on the question regarding why evolution possesses shaped these mechanisms with techniques that may leave us prone to disease.
- Report on British American Tobacco Bangladesh Co. Limited (Part-1)
- Hodja And The Watermelon Tree
- Define and Discuss Geometrical Optics
- Describe Foreign Direct Investment and it’s Problems.
- Annual Report 2010 of Square Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Meet the Mobile Therapy Startup Backed by Christian Angermayer’s re: Mind Capital