In molecular biology, an interactome is the complete set of molecular interactions in a meticulous cell. The word specially refers to physical interactions among molecules (such as those among proteins, also known as protein-protein interactions) but can also explain sets of oblique interactions among genes (genetic interactions). Accurately interactomes are usually displayed as graphs.
- Overall Performance Evaluation of AB Bank Limited
- Electronic Design Methods
- Explain on Strategy and Strategic Management
- Request Letter for Change in Office Timing for the Month of Ramadan
- Report on Employees and Faculties of United International University
- Job EmbeddednessTheory Applying by Human and Social Capital