This lecture study of the interactions that take place among organisms and their environment. Ecosystem means all the organisms living in an area and the nonliving features of their environment. Topics of interest to ecologists include the diversity, distribution, amount (biomass), and number (population) of particular organisms, as well as cooperation and competition between organisms, both within and among ecosystems. Ecology is not synonymous with environment, environmentalism, natural history, or environmental science.
- Animal Shipping
- Sample Leave Application for Sister’s Marriage by Students
- A new Brain Mapping approach may help clarify the cause of Neuropsychiatric Conditions
- Lithium Aluminium Hydride – an Inorganic Compound
- General Banking Operations of Trust Bank Limited
- Human Resources Management Policies of Exim Bank