The aim of this lecture is to present on how can we describe the types of nutrition in living things. Here briefly focus on what is nutrition and why do living things need nutrition. It is the science that interprets the interaction of nutrients and other substances in food in relation to maintenance, growth, reproduction, health and disease of an organism. Nutrition means how an organism gets food (nutrients, organic compounds) and makes it available to the cells. It includes food intake, absorption, assimilation, biosynthesis and excretion.
- Eels Have Been Found Living and Feeding On Blood inside the Heart of Sharks
- Agricultural Land Investment
- Biography of Joseph Louis Gay-Lussac
- El Salvador to Use Volcano Power for Bitcoin Mining
- Beryllium Nitrate – an Ionic Beryllium Salt of Nitric Acid
- Assignment on Training Institute for Chemical Industries