Nutrition means either preparation of food or Supply of nutrients for the release of energy. The chemical substances required for the production of energy, for the growth and for body building are called Nutrients The procurement of nutrients is called Nutrition. This lecture briefly present on Nutritional Requirements. The important nutrients required for the body are carbohydrates, fats, proteins , vitamins and minerals. Some nutrients like carbohydrates, proteins, fats and mineral like sodium are required in large quantities and they are known as Macro-nutrients.
- Credit Risk Management of Commercial Banks in Bangladesh
- Overall Banking Activities or Transactions of EXIM Bank Limited
- With Technology Matching Ours, Aliens on Nearby Worlds Might Know Earth is Habitable
- Newly-discovered closed-source drainage basin spotted on Mars
- Cricket – a Popular International Game
- Retirement Party Planned for Hero Rat Awarded Gold Medal for Saving Human Lives