Secondary metabolites are chemicals manufactured by plants for that no role possesses yet been found in growth, photosynthesis, duplication, or other “primary” features. Plant secondary metabolism produces products that help with the growth and development of plants but usually are not required for the plant to survive. Secondary metabolism facilitates the key metabolism in plants.
- The Electric Eels Found Hunting in Groups for the First Time
- Sample Letter for Issue of Bank Statement for Educational Purposes
- Risk and Return Fundamentals
- A Visit To A Historical Place/Building (Mosque-Madrassa of Sultan Hassan)
- Internship Report on Credit Rating and Factore of Affecting The Bank rating
- Define and Discuss on Foreign Direct Investment