Basic objective of this lecture is to present on Nitrogen Cycle. All life requires nitrogen-compounds, e.g., proteins and nucleic acids. The nitrogen fixing bacteria are found inlumps on the roots called root nodules. The bacteria and the plant have a symbiotic relationship: the bacteria benefits by having food and shelter from the plant and the plant benefits by having nitrates produced by the bacteria.
- Define and Discuss on Metabolism
- According to a Recent Study, Cosmic Dawn Happened 250 Million to 350 Million Years After the Universe Began, When Stars Appeared for the First Time
- Warning Letter Format for Failing to Fulfill the Commitment
- Sample Letter for Adding Name in Bank Account
- Diimide – a Chemical Compound
- Subsistence Economy