Basic objective of this lecture is to present on Structure of Plants. Here briefly focus on Pistil: female reproductive structure. Stigma: sticky tip; traps pollen; Style: slender tube; transports pollen from stigma to ovary; Ovary: contains ovules; ovary develops into fruit and Ovule: contains egg cell which develops into a seed when fertilized. Finally present on functions of Roots, Cross Pollination and how does pollination happen. Pollen from an anther is caught by the stigma, travels through style to the ovules in the ovary.
- Edingtonite: Properties and Occurrences
- Prufrock as a Modern Man in Love Song by T.S. Eliot
- Internship Report on Performance of Bank Asia
- Treasury Functions Analysis of Financial Performance of Banglalink
- Accepting Invitation Letter for Sports Prize Distribution or Ceremony
- Ultra High Energy Astrophysics