Suillus salmonicolor, typically referred to as the slippery Jill, is a fungus in the family unit Suillaceae of the particular order Boletales. First termed a member on the genus Boletus within 1874, the types acquired several word and phrase replacements, including Suillus pinorigidus as well as Suillus subluteus, before it turned out assigned its recent binomial name within 1983.
- Report on Accounts Opening Procedures of Jamuna Bank Limited
- Request Application for Participation in Extracurricular Activities
- Different Cash flow Methods for Reporting in some selected companies
- Prospect of SME Banking in Bangladesh of City Bank
- Virtual Disaster Recovery
- Sample Letter to End Contract of Job from Employee