Tricholoma pardinum, commonly known as spotted tricholoma, tiger woods tricholoma, tigertop, leopard knight, or dirty trich, is a gilled mushroom widely distributed across North america and Europe, in addition to parts of Japan. It is generally within beech woodland within summer and fall months. Tricholoma pardinum has had a confusing taxonomic history that extends over two centuries.
- Researchers Have Devised a Method for Predicting Whether or Not Wildfire Smoke Would Have an Impact on the Ground-Level Air Quality of Adjacent Communities
- A Report on Marketing Strategy of Banglalink
- Key Concepts Of Psychometrics
- Report on Bashundhara Group
- Decision Tree Learning
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of IDBI Bank