Bionics is not a specialized science but an interscience discipline; it may be compared with cybernetics. It is the application of biological methods and systems found in nature to the study and design of engineering systems and modern technology. Bionics is therefore not a means of producing blueprints for engineering, but thrives on the exchange between experts of various disciplines. It is a chance if imitating the biology to receive an efficient solution which fits at the same time in the environment. It is based on the fact of evolution and coevolution in nature.
- Thesis Paper on Digital Communication System Using QPSK Modulation
- Report on Yard long bean in Association with Different Tree Species
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- SpaceX Successfully Launches Its Latest Rocket EchoStar 23 Satellite
- Working Capital Management By Ring Shine Textiles Limited (part-2)
- Assignment on Fruit tree Species Growth Rate