General purpose of this lecture is to describe on Acids and Alkalis. When the oxide of some non-metals dissolve in water they make an acid. When a substance dissolves in water it makes a solution. Here learning objectives are to know that solutions can be sorted by whether they are: acid, alkali or neutral, to understand that an alkali reacts with an acid to cancel it out and to know that indicators show you how acidic or alkaline a solution is.
- Present Status of Clients Attending at VCT Center
- Financial Strategies Report Prospactas of the Jute Works Illusion
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Aurobindo Pharma Limited
- Information System Networks
- Report on Muslim Family Law Reforms in Jurisdiction other than The Indian Sub-Continent
- Bookkeeping Outsourcing