General purpose of this lecture is to present on Animal Survival. Here focus on water and waste; in terms of Animal Survival. This lecture briefly focus on identify ways in which a mammal gains and loses water. Here state that the kidneys are the main organs for regulating the water content in a mammal; and explain the role of ADH in the regulation of water balance.
- Remedy of Violation Rights in the Family
- Cryolite: Properties and Occurrences
- Foreign Exchange Practice of ICB Islamic Bank Ltd (Part 2)
- Internship Report on Credit Risk Management Policy of National Bank Limited
- Technology Advancement for Successful Business
- Bangladesh Demand Fund for Population at Risk