Forensic chemistry is the use of chemistry to police or the malfunction of products or processes. Many different analytical methods enables to reveal what element changes occurred during an incident, so help reconstruct the actual sequence of functions. “Forensic chemistry is exclusive among chemical sciences in that its research, training, and presentation must satisfy the needs of the two scientific and the actual legal communities.
- Annual Report 2012 of Delta Brac Housing Finance Corporation Limited
- Hidden Monopoly in the Free Market
- Mosaic Gold
- Foreign Inward and Outward Remittance local currency of HSBC
- Assignment on Acquisition and Requisition of Immovable Property Ordinance
- Annual Report 2011 of Apex Spinning & Knitting Mills Limited