Basic purpose of this lecture is to present on Fossil Fuel and Crude Oil. Crude oil is obtained from the Earth’s crust. It was formed from the remains of organisms which lived millions of years ago. The fossil fuels coal, oil and natural gas have resulted from the action of heat and pressure over millions of years, in the absence of air, on material from animals and plants (organic material) which has been covered by layers of sedimentary rock. Like all fossil fuels, Crude Oil was formed millions of years ago.
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of L.G. Balakrishnan and Bros Limited
- Internship Report on Capital Market and Role of DSE in Bangladesh
- Leverage and its impacts on company’s performance and growth
- Thank You letter to show respect and gratitude for your teacher
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Steel Authority of India Limited
- Windows Keyword Board Shortcuts