Basic objective of this lecture is to presentation on Pentose Phosphate Pathway. Other names of Pentose Phosphate Pathway is Phosphogluconate Pathway and Hexose Monophosphate Shunt. Here briefly explain the linear part of the pathway carries out oxidation and decarboxylation of the 6-C sugar glucose-6-P, producing the 5-C sugar ribulose-5-P. Regeneration involving reduced glutathione requires NADPH, produced within erythrocytes in the Pentose Phosphate Pathway. Genetic deficiency of Glucose-6-P Dehydrogenase can bring about hemolytic anemia, due in order to inadequate within red blood cells.
- Deposit Products and Services of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
- How to Convince a Client to Open a Bank Account?
- Report on Marketing Activities of Global Web Outsourcing Limited
- Retail Banking in Prime Bank Limited
- How to Estimate Sum of Decimals by Rounding?
- Sample Request Letter for Purchase of Material