Material aromaticity is the concept of aromaticity found in several organic compounds is usually extended to alloys. The first experimental evidence with the existence of aromaticity throughout metals was obtained in aluminium cluster compounds with the type MAl4− where M means lithium, sodium or even copper. Here also briefly describe D-orbital aromaticity.
- Ebulliometer – a Measuring Device to Evaluate Boiling Point of different types of Liquids
- Neoprene Adhesive for Sole Bonding of Pvc Sole
- Electropolishing – an electrochemical finishing process
- Apachite: Properties and Occurrence
- Sodium perborate – a chemical compound
- Organic solar cell – a type of polymer solar cell