The purpose of automatic parallelization is to relieve programmers from the tedious and error-prone information parallelization process. Automatic parallelization, is the past one of that implies automation when employed in context, refers to transforming sequential code directly into multi-threaded or vectorized code as a way to utilize multiple processors simultaneously in the shared-memory multiprocessor (SMP) machine.
- Tourism Sector in Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2013 of National Investment Trust Limited
- Discussed About Car Title Loans Before Availing
- Internship Report on Forecasting HR Needs and Planning A study on BRAC
- Living Standard and Socioeconomic Condition of Garments Employees
- Half Day Leave from School for going to Hospital