This article describe about Bug Bounty Program, which permits independent researchers to discover and report security issues that affect the confidentiality, integrity and/or availability of customer or company information and rewards them for being the first to discover a bug. It is a program, which was the creation of Jarrett Ridlinghafer while he working at Netscape Communications Corporation as a technical support Engineer. It have been implemented by Facebook, Yahoo!, Google, Reddit, and Square.
- Female Education – A Necessity For Social Development
- History Of Communal Riots Or Violence
- Research on The Role of Speedy Trial Tribunal in Administration of Justice
- Sample Invitation Letter for First Anniversary of an Association
- Foreign Exchange Operation and Loans of Mutual Trust Bank
- Iron-oxidizing Bacteria