Light Pen is an input device that utilizes a light-sensitive detector to select objects on a display screen. It is a computer input device in the form of a light-sensitive wand used in conjunction with the computer’s CRT monitor. It allows the user to point to displayed objects, or draw on the screen, in a similar way to a touch screen but with greater positional accuracy. The light pen works by sensing the sudden small change in brightness of a point on the screen when the electron gun refreshes that spot.
- Sample Application: Apply For Visa to Work in Foreign Country
- Onboard says it can help SaaS companies bring their new customers up to speed faster and better
- Annual Report (Financial Statement) 2013 of Pak Oman Microfinance Bank Limited
- Business Plan on One Stop Automobile Solution
- Assignment on Kwakiutl
- Thank You Speech For Friends