Sometimes its is useful to have Creating JQuery Plugin piece of functionality available throughout your code. Maybe you want a single function you can call on a jQuery selector that performs a specific action on such selector. Or maybe you wrote a utility function in one of your projects and now you want to be able to move it easily to other projects. In any case writing a plugin is your best option.
But sometimes Creating JQuery Plugin lot is not enough, what if you can’t find just the right plugin to suit your needs? Or maybe there exist a plugin but its too large, and you just want part of it. The solution might be to roll up your selves and write your own stuff.
- Annual Report 2001 of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Reasons for Promotional Gifts
- Assignment on Characterization of Textile Effluents and their Mitigation: A Literature Review
- Housing Loan Scheme of MIDAS Financing Limited
- Sample Warning Letter to Driver for Careless Driving
- Benefits of Holding Adequate Cash