This article is focus on PSD to Web. World Wide Web abbreviated as WWW and commonly known as the Web is a system of interlinked hypertext documents accessed via the Internet. With a web browser, one can view web pages that may contain text, images, videos, and other multimedia and navigate between them via hyperlinks. While, PSD is a proprietary file format used to create and edit images in Adobe Photoshop. It is a widely accepted format as it supports all available image types – Bitmap, RGB, Duotone, Grayscale, Indexed Color, CMYK, Lab, and Multichannel. Therefore, for easy accessibility of data and to improve file management PSD to Web conversion is very important. Basically, PSD to Web conversion is very complex and tedious process.
- Byford Dolphin Accident: How Living Under Intense Pressure Led To One Of The Most Gruesome Accidents In History
- Introduction to Network Management
- Sample Letter to Uncle Thanking Him for Lovely Birthday Gift
- Microsoft outage knocks sites and services offline
- The necessity of Planting Trees
- Significance of Traveling